I will admit what happened to me, is a relative oddity.  Other than
this little incident, I have never had problems with authorizations
neither, however, that 1 incident could have really cost me.
Fortunately, although it was inconvenient, the timing was such so that
having to use the demo for 3 days didn't cost me any down time,
however, it certainly could have, then what?

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net