Hi Alan,

I had a look at the jdeps changes and they look good.
I have a couple of minor comments:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8142968/2/langtools/src/jdk.jdeps/share/classes/com/sun/tools/jdeps/Archive.java.frames.html

120 @Override
121 public int hashCode() {
122     int hash = 7;
123     hash = 67*hash + Objects.hashCode(this.filename) +
124     Objects.hashCode(this.path);
125     return hash;
126 }

I wonder if that could be simplified in:

return Objects.hash(this.filename, this.path);

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8142968/2/langtools/src/jdk.jdeps/share/classes/com/sun/tools/jdeps/JdepsTask.java.frames.html

typo:
443 // otherwise analyze the depednencies

best regards,

-- daniel