(5) JrtFileSystemProvider.copy(src, dst, ...options)

The "dst/target" should not be cast to "AbstractJrtPath"? the jrtfs itself is
a readonly, I'm not sure if we want to support the operation of copying
a "file" output jrtfs. The copy/paste "copyToTarget" appears to be functional,
if it's not a "AbstractJrtPath".