On 04/05/2016 19:33, David M. Lloyd wrote:
Tools like Maven and JUnit are yet still having a difficult time coping with the oddball module-info.java file.
Has been discussion on the JUnit tests about this? Aside from a few usability issues then I haven't seen any issues with JUnit, it seems to work just fine on class path or the module path as an automatic module.

:

So far none of our software actually functions with Jigsaw, and the prospect is not improving.
Can you expand a bit on this? Is this code that runs on JDK 8 but doesn't run on JDK 9? Or maybe you mean that you or someone is migrating some libraries or a complete stack to modules?

-Alan