I'd have to agree with sebastian. package level properties would be nice and reduce
the number of files to update and change. especially with internationalization.

peter lin

"BAZLEY, Sebastian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is the idea to move all the Bean-related properties from

messages.properties
Resources.properties?

It seems to me that this will result in a lot of property files to create,
translate, test and maintain.

I can see that it is useful to be able to have more than one set of property
files, but one set per class is rather a lot - would it be possible to
combine these in sets at the package (or some parent package) level?

Just a thought ...