I really have no preference for the naming convention.
the one you have looks fine to me.

since I'm lazy, having per package or per protocol
properties would be nice and reduce the number of
properties files.

:)

peter

--- Jordi Salvat i Alabart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Opposite to what I said about Editors and BeanInfos,
> which have a
> default place to live in defined by the JavaBeans
> standard, the location
> of resources was of my own choice, so we just need
> to decide what's
> preferrable.
>
> The alternative is to have a messages.properties
> (global or
> per-package), but we need an established naming
> scheme, so in the best
> case it would be like:
>
> ConstantThroughputTimer.displayName=Constant
> Throughput Timer
> ConstantThroughputTimer.delay.displayName=Delay
> before each affected sampler

ConstantThroughputTimer.throughput.displayName=Target
> throughput (in
> samples per minute)

ConstantThroughputTimer.throughput.shortDescription=Maximum