Hi, I'm quite impressed with JMeter so far, but I have a couple of questions (This
posting will have only one).

When redirects are followed, do the response timings reflect both requests?   (I'm
using the AggregateReport Listener.)  I am hoping so since sometimes the heavy
processing that I want timed is in the first request and sometimes it's in the
subsequent request.

Thanks!

Jonathan Carlson
Minneapolis, Minnesota