When redirects are followed, do the response timings reflect both requests?
Yes, it's the total time from the first request to the last response in the redirect chain.

> I am hoping so since sometimes the heavy processing that I want timed
> is in the first request and sometimes it's in the subsequent request.

I was actually thinking about changing/extending the behaviour so that we could get separate data for the different requests... are you meaning that such a change would make your life more difficult?

Salut,

Jordi.