Hi Jordi,  Thanks for your response.  Having options isn't bad.  But I, personally, am
more concerned about the appearance to the user than I am about the individual request
timings.  I would suspect some others feel the same way.  But, then again, if a
certain aggregate request was slow, it would be nice to be able to turn on a switch to
see which of the redirects was taking the time.

Jonathan.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/09/02 11:59AM >>>
> When redirects are followed, do the response timings reflect both requests?

Yes, it's the total time from the first request to the last response in
the redirect chain.

 > I am hoping so since sometimes the heavy processing that I want timed
 > is in the first request and sometimes it's in the subsequent request.

I was actually thinking about changing/extending the behaviour so that
we could get separate data for the different requests... are you meaning
that such a change would make your life more difficult?

Salut,

Jordi.