On 19/12/2002 9:18 AM, "Jonathan Carlson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just noticed something I would never have expected.  (I'm using v1.8)
>
> I noticed that "Aggregate Report" doesn't record the times for HTTP Samplers
> that have a Response Assertion.  When I disable the ResponseAssertion, then it
> shows up.  I hoping that is not a "feature" since it is very undesirable,
> IMHO.
>
> Has anyone else run into this?
>
> Jonathan Carlson
> Minneapolis, Minnesota

I have a Response Assertion for almost every HTTP Sampler in my test plan
and they usually show up fine in my Aggregate Report.  I say Usually because
yesterday I experienced some odd behaviour where a couple of rows in the
Aggregate Report were getting overwritten half way through executing the
test plan.  In my case adding a Constant Timer to slow things down enabled
me to see the rows get overwritten.  Strange thing was that the behaviour
stopped occurring for no apparent reason - very odd.

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.