Hi guys,

I am a bit stuck here. Is there a way to using a dynamic value in HTTP
Header Manager or is that impossible according to the spec?

I am trying to dynamically specify the Value in a particular HTTP header
that I added in HTTP header manager, based on the response coming back from
the previous request. I tried inserting ${[my-value} expression in the Value
field under HTTP Header Manager. but looking at actual request that gets
sent out, I see that the ${xxx} expression isn't calculated.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.