Hi,

maybe you want to try this in a Regular Expression Extractor: sid=(\S+)
supposed the String is only one line.

I use a little Win Prog for testing RegExpression maybe it wil help you
too. http://weitz.de/regex-coach/

Kind Regards
      Frank

|         |           Michael Stover   |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           org>             |
|         |           15.07.2004 14:25 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       JMeter Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                             |
  |       Kopie:
                                          |
  |       Thema:    Re: Hi any one pls help me

The problem is your regular expression.  .* will grab the whole page.

you'd be better off with something like

But, I can only guess since I don't really know the nature of your sid
values.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>