Hi,

I struggled to find a way to replace some http request properties which
are dynamicly build. The best way I can imagine is some regex to find
and replace it with the variable name I will use in the tests.  Because
of the dynamic nature of the value I can't use the testplan variable
replacement (the value differs from page to page). I've read around and
as I understand it, there may be a possibility to use some other
function than the regex function at testplan level.
So can I use the Beanshell function in a testplanvariable to be
processed on the recording request and replace some request parameter
values?

sry for my english
André