In most cases, When Jmeter  gives a different result to the browser, the
problem lies in the script - possibly there is some failure in the app due
to which it does not respond back correctly.

You must compare every preceding request/response with every corresponding
request/response from a browser tool like fiddler - both the names of the
parameters and their values. For parameters which are dynamic, you have to
check your Jmeter scripts to see that you have extracted the value
correctly(usually by looking at the text view in view response tab and
comparing the value there with the value the script posted in the next step)
. You can do this faster if you have some idea of the application and access
to its logs to quickly identify why the application fails . Note that
usually it is the current request or the previous request that is in error ,
but in theory any of the preceding requests can be problematic. As always
have good assertions while coding your scripts.

regards
deepak