Hi Alexander,

This version seems to work of Jmol wiki, but it's only online since
sunday... and needs debugging.
I can't do any test for the moment, but I took a look at the problem and I
may have a fix.

Can you try modifying the line 693 of Jmol.body.php :
public function jmolTag(&$text, &$params, &$parser) {
should be replaced by :
public function jmolTag($text, $params, $parser) {
(remove the 3 &)

Tell me if it changes the result...

Nico