2010/12/14 Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es>

> > I would rather see 3 things in the menu : the language code, the
> > language name in English, the language name in its own language.
>
> That sounds great.

After thinking again about it, I changed my mind. We should display 3 things
in the menu :

   - The language code
   - The language name in the current language (rather than in English) =>
   translations done by the .po files
   - The language name in its native language : it should be hardcoded in
   Java using the official language names of ISO
639-1<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes>.
   No need to maintain it with the .po translations (except maybe for variants
   : pt_BR, zh_xx, ...)

Easy to code :

   - Add an "native name" attribute + accessor to the Language class
   - Initialize all the native names following ISO
639-1<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes>
   .
   - When constructing the language menu, use also the native name.

Nico