On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 19:46 -0500, Miguel wrote:
> Rajarshi wrote:

> That is what you are supposed to see in Jmol.
>
> I apologize ... I guess I was not clear.
>
> I am interested in what you see in PyMOL and ? (the other package that you
> mentioned)
>
> Try the same test in PyMOL and ?

Aah. OK, I tried it in PyMOL and after I load the second file
(coordinates scaled by 1000) I only see the second structure. If I
center the first one, the second one disappears. And if I center the
second one, the first one disappears.

Clearly, the two structures are far apart and hence only one is
'visible' at a time - unless I translate them

I have'nt been able to load them into MOE yet (it does'nt like the babel
converted PDB files). I'll let you knwo what happens

Rajarshi Guha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE