Hi Angel,
It is a feature of Bob's standard page http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/ jmol/docs/examples-11/new.htm just underneath the Jmol pane 'new resizable window'.
It calls newAppletWindow() and works beautifully but NOT for my button.

I'm still struggling with creating a button to pop out a large Jmol
window like you have below your windows as standard. Rolf's
suggestion creates a button on the page but it does nothing and gives
an error in Console.
(event handler):Can't find variable: newAppletWindow

I guess it should work if you have the latest Jmol.js (including the
'newAppletWindow' function) and insert the following into your page:

<input type="button" value="new window"
onClick='javascript:newAppletWindow()'>

Regards,
Rolf

I'm using 11.3.32. I've searched Jmol.js and can't find
newAppletWindow. Do I need another .js file?

All the best
Nick
--
WWW Pages:     http://www.liv.ac.uk/Chemistrywww/Staff/greeves.html
Tel:             +44 (0)151-794-3506 (3500 secretary)