Test of the resize script:

Most models there automatically resize fine.
BUT: watermo, bdno, and t2 seem to crash (black screen, mouse still
works) when I increase the size above a certain point (or too fast).

Memory usage at the point of crash is still under 64 MB. Reloading the
page doesn't help. Also not when the page is first resized to a
smaller point. Closing and opening helps.
It might be the complex isosurfaces, but then again the cartoon views
render fine no matter what I do.

Using: java 1.5.0 in firefox, under linux

Greetings, Pim
http://www.molmod.com