Jeff, there should be no need to do the find and replace -- the code I have
there lowers the case for all attribute names as it processes them.

error: sure looks OK to me. Does it do the same at:

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-11/t3.xhtml

?

So I suppose there is no way to get MSIE reading these pages, right?

Bob

>>> http://shepherd-interactive.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/xhtml-document-

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900