Ah, but what you can do is this:

Within the file have the embedded command:

jmolscript: load "" { 1 1 1 } packed

This says "reload me with those parameters". Now, the problem might be that
the wien2k reader does not have that enabled. You would have to decide where
you would find room for that, and then we would have to augment the reader
to look for it. How much slack does this file format have?

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900