I did not get back to you yesterday -- proposals.

The difference between the vibration positions in the xyz file and the
atom positions in SrTiO3.struct is "right", not a concern. More
explanation than you want. SrTiO3 is only cubic in an average sense at
room temperature; really it is dynamically fluctuating with soft
phonons (vibrations) being cubic only in the average structure. The
xyz file was refined (DFT) in a cubic cell and is non-symmetric, this
is "right". The other SrTiO3.struct file is symmetry constrained to be
cubic, which is OK but not quite consistent with the xyz file -- there
is no need for them to be. More accurately the real (DFT) cell should
be tetragonal cell.