So I think we could set some slab option to be dependent upon zoom. For
example:

slab 5.0

a decimal here would indicate that at whatever zoom level you are at, the
slab would be set to be wherever the visual range is 5.0 Angstroms.

Something like that?

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Alexander Rose <alexander.r...@weirdbyte.de

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900