Bob said:
> That command works for applet or application.

Good. But if you have to enter it into the console (every day that you open a
page with a
model, or maybe every TIME that the  browser opens the Jmol app), then it's
just as easy to
use the menu for changing the style, I guess.

I was trying to find if there is a way to store default commands in the user's
local home folder,
.Jmol, so that the app will default to that (kind of a macro [1] but applied
automatically). As far
as I now, that's the folder used to store macros, the history and the
properties file, which is
used... what for? e.g. to store if the console must be open on startup. It also
has the user
timezone, whatever that is good for.

1. http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Macro