Dear Angel,

Yes, your trick (-Djmol.home="$JMOL_HOME" -jar ${JMOL_HOME}/Jmol.jar
"$@" -J trace only) works! I am using "jmol" script, therefore, it looks
like this:

$command -Xmx512m -jar $jarpath $@ -J trace only

That is exactly what I want. Thank you very much! I guess that I can add
other futures in the similar way, right?

Xiao-Ping

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 00:40 +0200, Angel Herráez wrote:

> > And I just realize that the style/scheme options are not included (or
> > are hidden some where) in the main menu. Previously, I found the options
> > by clicking the display window with right mouse key. How could we change
> > the display style/scheme without using the hidden menu I mentioned?
>
> I don't understand this. Style is in the main menu. How are you opening the
> menu? Maybe by
> clicking on the "Jmol" frank? That opens the last-accessed menu subentry, but
> you can get
> the full menu too. Or just right-click of the empty space in Jmol window and
> you always get
> the full menu.
> Apart from that, you can use custom menus too (documented in the Wiki). But
> that again
> needs setting ptions in the command line that opens Jmol.

Sorry, I mixed Top menu and main menu.