To avoid confusion regarding my last post,  I would elaborate that in

isosurface MO cutoff @x  sign blue red  "HHa_mo15.cub";

@x is a variable, and would normally be given the explicit value eg  0.02

As for the two lines in the  jvxl

colorNegative="[xffff00]"
colorPositive="[xffa500]"

I now understand that these are only present if the  " sign blue red"  phrase
was used above.   If they are not present, they can be retrospectively added as
per below

<jvxlSurfaceInfo
..snip ..
  bicolorMap="true"
  colorNegative="[x0000ff]"
  colorPositive="[xff0000]"
..snip ..
  jmolVersion="Jmol 12.0.43  2011-05-03 14:21">
</jvxlSurfaceInfo>

By the way, Bob, the above could be shortened to eg

<jvxlSurfaceInfo
..snip ..
  bicolorMap="true"
  colorNegative="[x0000ff]"
  colorPositive="[xff0000]"
..snip ..
  jmolVersion="Jmol 12.0.43  2011-05-03 14:21"  />

 as could other empty containers in the  jvxl format.

I am presuming here that the attributes above can come in any order! (Bob will
correct me if  I am wrong).