Firefox supports WebGL on all platforms. If it does not work, your graphics
card may be currently blacklisted.

Chrome is the same, except Chrome has software rendering, allowing for WebGL
pretty much everywhere.

Safari supports WebGL on Mac OS X, you need to enable it in the Developer menu.

Opera Supports WebGL in version 12+ (to be released soon, you can get a beta
version now).

It is unlikely IE will ever support WebGL, but rather MS will try to unveil
their own 3D technology, we will support that whenever they are ready. You will
need to install Google Chrome Frame to get WebGL in IE.

iOS Mobile Safari is WebGL capable, but Apple has not enabled it for developers
yet (just for paying advertisers).

WebGL is supported in Firefox Mobile, Opera Mobile, and soon to be supported in
Chrome for Android.

I double checked the browser compatibility page, everything is accurate.

WebGL should be generally available everywhere this year; getting a head start
is always a good thing.

http://www.ichemlabs.com/1375
http://learningwebgl.com/blog/?p=11

-Kevin