> Extra thought : Do you think there would be advantages at refactoring Jmol.js
> code in much the same way as Chemdoodle's? (I can only see one : the
> namespace concern and many drawbacks : the backward compatibility break).
>

> Lots could be done with Jmol.js.  What do you  mean "in the same way as
> ChemDoodle's"? You mean having it much more object oriented?

Yes, that was my thought : using the same module pattern for Jmol
(http://addyosmani.com/resources/essentialjsdesignpatterns/book/#modulepatternjavascript).
It might not be worth the effort. It's just that I can see more and more
libraries using these patterns and when you have to mix them all it could be
more convenient. But that may not be a concern for Jmol's audience, hence my
question.
-Paul