OK. Please test!

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/chemdoodle/test2.htm

-- adds loading of host-local file using

  MolGrabberJmol.loadFile(fileName,loadParams)

of course, the loadParams business doesn't work with ChemDoodle, but
perhaps it will supply reason to add such :)

I notice that this does not work for machine-local (hard-drive-based) files
in Chrome. I'm guessing that's a security setting.

Also, actually, I couldn't get most of these to load into ChemDoodle. The
CIF files seem to be unreadable in all cases, and when there is no WebGL,
only MOL files are readable, not XYZ, PDB, or CIF.

Kevin, now you have something to do! I'm hoping you can check that over and
tell me what I'm doing wrong (actually, send me a corrected JmolCD.js!).
Something odd in xxxInterpreters, I think. But I don't know what it would
be.

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900