Hello Simone

I believe (but am not sure) that with the latest versions you only
need to call JSmol.min.js
The call to j2sjmol.js will be done internally based on the path
specufied in the Info variable.

Information in the Wiki is not up-to-date (must find time to do it,
and the WIki was blocked to edits until recently -- volunteers are
welcome, by the way), so be careful.
Check one of StOlaf's test/demo pages to see proper code.

I'm not sure whether/how you can use  Jmol._getElement(...)
Is that dcumented? I Don't see it and it may have changed.