I used the new package and, as suggested, included only the JSmol.min.js
script file. The result is a very similar error message, which now I can't
manage to reproduce because Firefox keeps simply getting stuck when I try
to load the page. I also lose all jQuery UI functionality that I had
implemented, but this might be a cascade error, so I wouldn't pay much
attention to it for now.

Simone

2013/2/22 Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es>

> Ah, OK
>
> JSmol distribution is still not well roganized, I'm afraid. There's
> also a bit of confusion between Jmol-JSO and JSmol (which I'm
> planning to sort out and explain in the wiki)
>
> I suggest that you download from StOlaf. The link is in the wiki
> http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/JSmol
> (there used to be a problem with capitalization, but I checked it is
> ok recently):
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol.zip
>
> That one is the latest development version and should contain
> JSmol.min.js
> If you still find problems, then for sure Bob will reply and deal
> with them.

Nuovo indirizzo e-mail:
simonesturni...@gmail.com