Hello Angel,

1) I downloaded the version found on sourceforge as linked on the wiki, and
I can't find JSmol.min.js, which I wanted to include at first

2) that could be the reason... I checked a few pages too though. I didn't
find any notable mistakes in my code, but of course, I might be wrong

3) it's not me who uses it, the function call is in JSmol.js.

Simone

2013/2/22 Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es>

> Hello Simone

> I believe (but am not sure) that with the latest versions you only
> need to call JSmol.min.js
> The call to j2sjmol.js will be done internally based on the path
> specufied in the Info variable.

> Information in the Wiki is not up-to-date (must find time to do it,
> and the WIki was blocked to edits until recently -- volunteers are
> welcome, by the way), so be careful.
> Check one of StOlaf's test/demo pages to see proper code.

> I'm not sure whether/how you can use  Jmol._getElement(...)
> Is that dcumented? I Don't see it and it may have changed.

Nuovo indirizzo e-mail:
simonesturni...@gmail.com