Hi Rick

>     Would it be possible to have the height and width variables of "Info" be
> expressed as
>     a percent?

Yes, that is possible. Is it not working for you? Resizing only works well with
a recent version of JSmol. Make sure you use quotes
width: '100%'

>     I am also having problems with a PDB file (1LZ1). It loads and displays
> fine in the applet, but I
>     get an error message of "unrecognized file format" in JSmol (even with
> using load
>     PDB::1LZ1.pdb). An ideas what may be wrong?

Is it gzipped?
Are you runnnig the pages from local disk? You must use a web server (in
some cases local access is supposed to work, depending on browser, but I
have had many problems with that; a server is the safe solution --even a
locally installed server)