Thanks for your reply, Henry.  At the moment this is a massive frustration,
impeding communication amongst everyone working in the project team and
even thwarting external presentations.  What ever happened to good old
blackboard and chalk?  (Will plug away with yours and Angel's suggestions
and hopefully get it sorted before the end of the week).

Darren.

On 24 July 2013 17:50, Rzepa Henry <h.rz...@imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2013, at 17:02, darren.rhodes <darren.rho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I downloaded jmol-13.2.0 with a view to upgrading from jmol-12.2.33 and
> > amending my scripts with the signed Applets due to the recent problems
> I've
> > been having.
> >
> > There were no signed Applets in this download.
> >
> > However, I did notice a zipped jsmol folder which I duly unzipped and
> poked
> > around with view to cribbing some of the code in a working file.  I found
> > the test file, jsmol.htm which loaded and behaved as expected.
> >
> > So I added a piece of code,

> > MyDirectory/GamessFile.log;')">CompoundName</a>
> >
> > I saved the file, reloaded it and clicked on the link ... with no
> > response.  MyDirectory is in the same directory jsmol as the directory
> > called data.  My file is a GAMESS (US) log file.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >

> Darren,
>
> One of the aspects of  JSMol is that there are many many ways of achieving
> an effect.  Yours above is not one  I have ever seen.  I personally do this
> sort of stuff  using

> image &rdquo;TS1iso.jpg&rdquo;;frame 9;zoom 100;connect (atomno=21)
> (atomno=20) partial;vectors on;vectors 4;vectors scale 5.0;color vectors
> green;vibration 6;animation mode loop;')">compound name</a>
>
> where SS-TS1.log must be in the same folder as the rest of the files  (or
> lower).  But there are many other ways no doubt. I suggest finding what
> works for you and sticking to it until it stops working.  At any rate, the
> above is happy when invoked from a local hard drive.

"I have no doubt that if a party creates and sends an electronically
created document then he will be treated as having signed it to the same
extent that he would in law be treated as having signed a hard copy of the
same document. The fact that the document is created electronically as
opposed to as a hard copy can make no difference."  Pelling J in Mehta v J
Pereira Fernandes SA [2006] EWHC 813 (Ch)

Key ID:- 0xB76FE0B9 http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/