On 8/17/2013 8:04 AM, Angel Herráez wrote:
I found a better solution that works both with HTML5-JSmol and Java-Jmol,
and does not depend on setting the coverimage:

@media print {
        div[id$='_appletdiv'] { display:none !important; }
        div[id$='_appletinfotablediv']:before { content:url(someimage.jpg); }
}

Still, as I said, this is hardly needed in JSmol since both Firefox and Chrome
print the JSmol object contents.

Angel,

Thanks for your all your help with that issue.

Now it is time to implement it.

PM