Thanks Bob, but I'm sorry to report that there are more problems. I'm hesitant 
to report problems with the new Safari under the new Apple OS because so many 
things are broken in my application when I use the latest version of JSmol in 
the app with Safari. Many of these problems do not exist with Chrome and FF, so 
its most likely something in my code that Safari does not like under the latest 
JSmol version.

However the version that you posted below seems to have a problem across 
browsers. Specifically, pickcallback works on the default model, but if I do an 
edit or load another model, I seem to lose pickcallback. I'm sticking alert 
screens at various places to check this out, so you may see alert screens 
listing callback arguments if you check this.

My gut tells me that my Safari issues could be related to the bind/unbind 
changes. I really need to pull these out one by one to see if that's the Safari 
issue. As to the new problem, I'm guessing it's related to your atomno changes.

Otis




--
Otis Rothenberger
[email protected]
http://chemagic.com




On Nov 2, 2013, at 7:44 PM, Robert Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Good job, Otis!!! Yes, I stand corrected. Specifically when the file format 
> (MOL in this case, but not V3000) does not declare an atom number, and when 
> appending within the same model using set appendnew FALSE, atom numbers are 
> simply incremented from what are already present. I introduced a bug in Jmol 
> 13.3.6 in Sept when I was fixing the V3000 reader to allow more interesting 
> bonding patterns after the ACS meeting. 
> 
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/zip/jmol-13.3.9_2013.11.02b.zip
> 
> Bob
> 
> 
> -- 
> Robert M. Hanson
> Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
> St. Olaf College
> Northfield, MN
> http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
> 
> 
> If nature does not answer first what we want,
> it is better to take what answer we get. 
> 
> -- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Android is increasing in popularity, but the open development platform that
> developers love is also attractive to malware creators. Download this white
> paper to learn more about secure code signing practices that can help keep
> Android apps secure.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=65839951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk_______________________________________________
> Jmol-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Android is increasing in popularity, but the open development platform that
developers love is also attractive to malware creators. Download this white
paper to learn more about secure code signing practices that can help keep
Android apps secure.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=65839951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Jmol-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-users

Reply via email to