I wish I could make more sense on all of this, but there is a certain random
quality to the errors. For what it's worth, here is one report on bond picking
error:
script ERROR: TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating
'this.parameterExpression(a,b,null,!0,!1,-1,!1,
null,null).booleanValue')
This error came up when I click a bond. An alert screen should have come up if
the pickcallback function was called, but the alert never appeared.
Otis
--
Otis Rothenberger
[email protected]
http://chemagic.com
On Nov 2, 2013, at 8:55 PM, Otis Rothenberger <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks Bob, but I'm sorry to report that there are more problems. I'm
> hesitant to report problems with the new Safari under the new Apple OS
> because so many things are broken in my application when I use the latest
> version of JSmol in the app with Safari. Many of these problems do not exist
> with Chrome and FF, so its most likely something in my code that Safari does
> not like under the latest JSmol version.
>
> However the version that you posted below seems to have a problem across
> browsers. Specifically, pickcallback works on the default model, but if I do
> an edit or load another model, I seem to lose pickcallback. I'm sticking
> alert screens at various places to check this out, so you may see alert
> screens listing callback arguments if you check this.
>
> My gut tells me that my Safari issues could be related to the bind/unbind
> changes. I really need to pull these out one by one to see if that's the
> Safari issue. As to the new problem, I'm guessing it's related to your atomno
> changes.
>
> Otis
>
>
>
>
> --
> Otis Rothenberger
> [email protected]
> http://chemagic.com
>
>
>
>
> On Nov 2, 2013, at 7:44 PM, Robert Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Good job, Otis!!! Yes, I stand corrected. Specifically when the file format
>> (MOL in this case, but not V3000) does not declare an atom number, and when
>> appending within the same model using set appendnew FALSE, atom numbers are
>> simply incremented from what are already present. I introduced a bug in Jmol
>> 13.3.6 in Sept when I was fixing the V3000 reader to allow more interesting
>> bonding patterns after the ACS meeting.
>>
>> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/zip/jmol-13.3.9_2013.11.02b.zip
>>
>> Bob
>>
>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Android is increasing in popularity, but the open development platform that
developers love is also attractive to malware creators. Download this white
paper to learn more about secure code signing practices that can help keep
Android apps secure.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=65839951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Jmol-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-users