Bob,

OK, the problem is back to just Safari. Variations of this bind seem to be the 
problem:

set Picking OFF;set Picking ON;set BondPicking TRUE;set allowRotateSelected 
TRUE;unbind "SHIFT-SINGLE-LEFT-DRAG";bind "SHIFT-SINGLE-LEFT-DRAG" "select 
WITHIN(BRANCH,{atomno=rot1}, {atomno=rot2}); if (_X < 250){select 
WITHIN(BRANCH,{atomno=rot2}, {atomno=rot1});} rotateSelected {atomno=rot1} 
{atomno=rot2} 5;";hover off;

Chrome likes it, FF likes it, Safari hates it. I may not have the bind syntax 
down yet. If I mess up the syntax of the above bind, Chrome and FF also go 
south - as in break the page in seeming unrelated ways.

Note: I really plan to use &{_DELTAY} rather than 5. The 5 is just there to 
narrow down the possible problem causer.

Otis


--
Otis Rothenberger
[email protected]
http://chemagic.com




On Nov 2, 2013, at 9:11 PM, Otis Rothenberger <[email protected]> wrote:

> I wish I could make more sense on all of this, but there is a certain random 
> quality to the errors. For what it's worth, here is one report on bond 
> picking error:
> 
> script ERROR: TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 
> 'this.parameterExpression(a,b,null,!0,!1,-1,!1,
> null,null).booleanValue') 
> 
> This error came up when I click a bond. An alert screen should have come up 
> if the pickcallback function was called, but the alert never appeared.
> 
> Otis
> 
> 
> --
> Otis Rothenberger
> [email protected]
> http://chemagic.com
> 
> 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Android is increasing in popularity, but the open development platform that
developers love is also attractive to malware creators. Download this white
paper to learn more about secure code signing practices that can help keep
Android apps secure.
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=65839951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
Jmol-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-users

Reply via email to