Dear Charles,

You are welcome to create and host your pages at http://proteopedia.org

We have material from several courses and also provide environment for students
to do their practices and prepare their own work. Some examples at
http://proteopedia.org/w/Student_Projects .

Proteopedia includes a friendly scene editor that might help you in preparing
your interactive pages.

Pages you may want to browse are
http://proteopedia.org/w/Teaching_Scenes%2C_Tutorials%2C_and_Educators%27_Pages
, http://proteopedia.org/w/Help:Contents ,
http://proteopedia.org/w/Teaching_Strategies_Using_Proteopedia

Please feel free to write if you have questions or need any help.

Regards,

Jaim
__
Dr Jaime Prilusky