Am 25.08.15 um 20:59 schrieb Philip Bays:
> Do these errors only show up on your web page, or do they show up using some
> of Bob’s sample pages?  I have the newest on both a local server and on the
> campus server, but not integrated into my web pages yet.  But I can access
> one of Bob's samples from that server to see what happens.  I am running OS
> 10.10.5 and Safari 8.0.8.

On MacOS 10.9.5 they occur also on Bob's test page. As the message text
already suggested, they are obviously related to translation problems.
They disappear if I set 'English' instead of 'German' as the primary
language on my MacBook. In Firefox 36.0.4 I get two additional error
messages (see below).

With the Java version the problem with the popup menu, closing itself
immediately after opening, still persists.

---- Error message 3 ----------------------------
[Java2Script] The required class file

http://jenalib.fli-leibniz.de/ImgLibPDB/jmol/jmol-14.3.16_2015.08.25/jsmol/j2s/J/translation/JmolApplet/de/Messages_de.js
could not be loaded. Script error: expected expression, got '<'

data:

<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
/ImgLibPDB/jmol/jmol-14.3.16_2015.08.25/jsmol/j2s/J/translation/JmolApplet/de/Messages_de.js

was not found on this server.</p>

0 function (c,d,e)
1 function (c,
d,f,k,l)
2 function (c,f,h,k,l)
3 function (c,d,e)
4 J.api.Interface.getInterface(a,
c,d)
5 J.i18n.Resource.getResource(a,
c,d)
6 J.i18n.GT.addBundle(a,c,d)
7 J.i18n.GT.addBundles(a,c,d,b,f)
8 construct(a,c)
9 function ()
10 function (a,b)
11 function ()
12 J.i18n.GT.getTextWrapper()
13 J.i18n.GT._(a)
14 function ()
15 function (a)
<recursing>

---- Error message 4 ----------------------------
SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<' loading file
http://jenalib.fli-leibniz.de/ImgLibPDB/jmol/jmol-14.3.16_2015.08.25/jsmol/j2s/J/translation/JmolApplet/de/Messages_de.js

J.translation.JmolApplet.de.Messages_de
0 function (c,
d,f,k,l)