Can anyone advise if JSmol will run via the liveweb addin in Powerpoint?

I've located some similar questions like this before in the archive but was
unable to locate an answer describing how to do it.

I have a page  that will run locally in a browser without issue.

However, when I point to it via liveweb in a Powerpoint presentation I get the
following error:

J2s/core/package.js
could not be loaded. Script error: Expected ']'

Grateful if anyone has any ideas or experience to share on getting JSmol to
work in liveweb?
thanks
Steve

If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or
rely on any information contained in this email, and we would ask you to
contact the sender immediately and delete the email from your system.
Although the James Hutton Institute has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for any viruses, and it is your
responsibility to scan the email and any attachments.

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by
guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No. SC374831
Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.
Charity No. SC041796