I received an off list question that I’ll answer on list because it might be of
general interest: Could you play a ppt animation by this method?

Sure, this is HTML5! Those <li></li> holders can hold almost any legal html. I
have not tried it, but I’m almost certain they even could hold a JSmol iframe.

As to animations, I have tried and used this approach. For a ppt animation, you
would fist have to run it in ppt with a screen capture like Camtasia. Once your
in the realm of video, html5 can do the rest. Try it:

<video width="720" height="540" controls=""><source
src="../home/videos/Fickle_Trickle_l.mp4" type="video/mp4">Your browser does
not support the video tag.</video>

<iframe width="600" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TvNTHIHUU_w
<https://www.youtube.com/embed/TvNTHIHUU_w>" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

The first tag is how I do it locally. The second you can test online. The video
is a simple slick acid/base demo that my dad (a chemistry teacher) showed me
when I was about 10 years old.  Go to:

http://chemagic.com/molecules/VMKMINInotes.htm
<http://chemagic.com/molecules/VMKMINInotes.htm>

Click the Show Slide Notes button. It does not matter what side comes up. Click
the HTM button. Replace all the html with the YouTube iframe code above. Click
the HTM button again, and enjoy Fickle Trickle!

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com