Daniel,

Could it be the MO settings in your second file?   The MO’s may be there, just
hard to see.   You may need to adjust the Jmol’s MO parameters in your second
model that isn’t showing MO’s.

MO documentation is here:
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/index.htm?command=mo&ver=14.3.16_2015.08.21

Specifically, try the CUTOFF parameter:

mo CUTOFF (decimal)
Sets the cutoff value for the isosurface that defines the orbital. This number
may be dependent upon the computational package used to generate the orbitals.
Values in the range 0.005 - 0.05 may need to be experimented with in order to
get the best display. Values closer to zero lead to surfaces further from the
atoms (larger orbitals). Both positive and negative cutoffs are allowed. A
positive number indicates to use both positive and negative cutoffs. Adding an
explicit "+" sign before the number indicates that only the positive part of
the surface is desired.

Matt

On Sep 8, 2015, at 5:47 AM, Friese Daniel Henrik