On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:58:24 GMT, Kevin Walls <kev...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The deprecated Subject Delegation feature in JMX will be removed.
>>
>> This was marked in JDK 21 as deprecated for removal (JDK-8298966).
>
> Kevin Walls has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   typo

The spec change looks good to me.    I leave to others to review the
implementation and test changes.

src/java.management.rmi/share/classes/javax/management/remote/rmi/RMIConnection.java
 line 85:

> 83:  *
> 84:  * <p>JMX Subject Delegation has been removed. All methods that take a
> 85:  * delegationSubject parameter will throw UnsupportedOperationException if

Suggestion:

 * <p>JMX Subject Delegation has been removed. All methods that take a
 * delegation subject parameter will throw {@code
UnsupportedOperationException} if

Marked as reviewed by mchung (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18025#pullrequestreview-1934819628
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18025#discussion_r1523673795