<<Bob Muller, dancing close and slow with you made me feel like a teenager again. >>

A definite highlight for me as well...Steve, I hope you're giving Leslie her fair
share of dance. If not, you're only hurting yourself!
And speaking of you Mixons, that set was SOOO great! As much as I had to 'work the
room' and make sure that the performers were prepped, Dawntreader & BYT stopped me
dead in my tracks. I hope you picked up on the same good vibe you passed around on
those.

I felt badly that I couldn't accomodate you on your request to do a couple more tunes.
I know they too would have been special. If only I had the power to stop time! PERHAPS
we'll do this again next year and you can share your gifts then...

Bob

NP: Judy Collins, "BSN"