Dear Debra:

I am a Jew...but I think what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's is
criminal.  Because we suffered at the hands of many others does not give
us the right to beat another people into the ground.  Because we lost so
many in the Halocaust does not mean we should be given the guilty
blessing of the United States.  Israel's aggression is a prime example
of the oppressed becoming the oppressor.

It is impossible to dialogue with a zealot such as laurent. One thing
that has become apparent to me as I have lived my life is the fact that
the more someone tries to cram something down someone's throat...the
less power and credibility they have with the people they are trying to
impress...eventually they get tuned out because they are viewed as
obdurate zealots.

I say this to you Debra and Colin so you do not waste your time.  The
best way to end a game of catch is for you to put down your mitt.  :)

Love and peace.......Sharon