In a message dated 07/09/01 14:19:04 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

 >  Who is this Dr Morley?  What are his
 > credentials?  How can you be sure that the other statements are facts?

<< How can you be sure the snakebite URL statements are facts? >>

Jesus Christ, have you missed the whole point of my posts??  Answer is, I
NEVER said they were facts.  They are another point of view.  I also don't
like the idea of posting second hand propaganda to the list, whoever is doing
it.

<< I guess I could spend my whole day trying to prove or disprove every word
but at the end of the day  I agree with Colin, this discussion is going
nowhere since everybody sticks to their sources.>>

I agree.

> Further, are you saying that it's wrong or somehow less valid to "base an
 > opinion on anything but fact"?  I disagree.  Opinions can be based on
 > intuition, common sense, experience, probability, as well as other people's
 > opinions.  Relying too much on "facts" can engender a rigidity that can
 > hamper rather than promote enlightenment.

<< Action speaks louder than words.>>

I have no idea what this is supposed to convey.

<< Also, another example of the dialectic tactic I just described above.  >>

I don't think of anything I've said as a tactic.  As to your earlier
statement about dialectics:

<< At any rate, I'm not a dialectics professional and this debate is turning
into just that: pick one word/one phrase/one statement from a post, tear it
apart and disclaim the whole argument.>>

If that's what you think dialecticism is, I don't know where you got your
definition from.

That's enough for me.

Azeem