>OMG, I just remembered my best friend Ruth was on a flight this morning out
>of Newark International Airport in NJ to Florida. Please God!
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

That is a very worrying prospect. I'm sure your friend is fine. This is one
of those times when a prayer is needed!  This is a tragedy, and now that
you've said this, it seems to make it even more realistic.  My prayers and
thoughts are with you right now Rose.

A third plane has been hijacked, and crashed into the Pentagon. both the
pentagon and the White House have been evacuated. President Bush is
currently in Florida, and has stated that the attackers will be "hunted
down".

the news said that the Democratic Front for the LIberation of Palastine
claimed responsibility, but then the authorities in Palestine denied this.
That, it would seem, is beyond the capabilities of the DFLP. Although they
are extreme, they have been taking a more legitmate approach to the
situation. well, to my limited knowledge of the situation there.