me too kasey...i am all for saving face & averting war! it could also help
the usa save face if they want to slow down a bit in spite of what the
rhetoric is...it feels like one big gigantic chess game at this point...

>>Others have tried the inspections, including the US,
this is a way for him (Schroeder) to get on board and save face
in his country.  That said, what I'm hoping will happen is Saddam
will see this as his way out, allow the inspections, and say see the
US is a bully.  I'll take that if war can be avoided, the old
sticks and stone thing.
Kasey <<