I wish you had remained completely silent, Brett.  Your insulting post does
nothing but exacerbate whatever challenges face our Joni Mitchell Discussion
List.  I disagree with you categorically and feel personally affronted.  We
are human beings, and as such we're imperfect, but I believe we are all
sincere in our admiration of Joni.

How dare you pontificate, stand in judgement and sterotype 800 individuals?
I'm biting back hard on my anger at your offensive behavior.  I've been on
this list for 5 years and I'm still fascinated, heartened, educated,
enlightened, touched and encouraged by what transpires here...as much as
ever.  Maybe you should take a break and come back when you can appreciate
again, if ever.

-Julius

np: Miles of Aisles